Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday Post Sept 7


Friday Post Sept 7, 2018
What to Learn - in - Information Technology?

1.  What do you already know?
I already know to use Photoshop ,Adobe Animate and code a little bit. I have used Photoshop and Animate for the past couple years but I have forgotten how to use them a bit. I learned how to code last year and it was a pretty hard.



2.  What do you want to learn?
I would like to learn how to use Photoshop and video editing. I would like to learn how to use Photoshop more efficiently and possibly improve at doing it. Video editing would be pretty cool to learn since I do not know how to edit videos so I think it would be pretty fun for my last year of IT. 



3.  How will computers fit into your future?
Computers will fit into my future pretty easily considering technology is pretty much everywhere. Whether its having fun playing computer games or doing research for Uni, Computers will always have a big impact in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment